The RTO Success Method
An online course that gets you across initial RTO registration….
the audit to become an RTO with any of the Australian registering bodies; specifically for ASQA or TAC. A step-by-step process that enables you to develop the operational functionality and compliance of an RTO to pass your initial registration audit.
The information includes:
- Everything to set up your RTO business
- Step-by-step guidance on everything you need to do and know about your RTO and meeting compliance via video and workbooks
- Detailed information, videos and action items to support your journey
- Everything to provide you with information the auditor is likely to ask
- Clarity on how to meet compliance and run your business
- Step-by-step guidance on making sure you have compliant training and assessment materials
- Unlimited access to the information
Lets look at the 3 Biggest Problems Faced by people considering setting up an RTO….
FREE Download - RTO Checklist
A resource for setting up your RTO or to check it’s compliance….
- For people who are setting up their RTO, and who want a step-by-step checklist to get it right.
- For existing RTOs to use for regular mini audits of your RTO compliance.
- To see what is involved in an RTO.
Tools, templates, policies; all for your RTO….
Watch this video to find out how Merinda explains the real costs, timeframe and what you MUST know.
Pre-written materials containing all the required policies, procedures, forms and registers to set up the foundation of your RTO. Whilst the materials are pre-written they still need you to make them your own by placing statements about your intended RTO, your logo and name placed into them.
|Templates Templates for developing assessments, mapping, decision making on assessments, assessment validation, developing training strategies, training specific for clients, recruiting staff, inducting staff, safety, developing training, managing your RTO and many more. Everything meets the requirements for ASQA and you’ll discover there is actually more then you may need, however I want you to have the systems, forms etc. available to you when your business expands.|
RTO Third Party Support Pack
Tools to ensure any Third Party arrangement is compliant….
The RTO Third Party Policy document ensures that the RTO has in place all contractual requirements. The pack enables RTOs to have a systematic approach to developing third-party relationships.
It is an explicit requirement of the Standards for RTOs 2015 that you notify ASQA within 30 days of entering a written agreement with another organisation for the delivery of services—including training, assessment, related educational and support services and/or any activities related to the recruitment of prospective learners—on your RTO’s behalf.
The RTO Third Party Pack has been designed to assit RTOs in identifying all contractual requirements to enable you to implement correct and mutually rewarding third party arrangements.